Fenix Flashlight HL26R Overview
With its lightweight construction and a powerful beam, the yellow HL26R Rechargeable Headlamp from Fenix is well-suited to night running or any activity that requires hands-free lighting. It has a maximum output of 450 lumens and a band designed to guide sweat away from your eyes.
The HL26R has a spotlight beam with four output levels and a flood beam with two, controlled by one top-mounted button for each beam (a plastic guard prevents accidental activation in your luggage or gym bag). Runtimes range from 100 to 13 hours for the flood beam and 25 to 6 hours for the spot, with a 90-minute “burst” runtime for the 450-lumen maximum output setting. The headlamp recharges via a micro-USB port, and protective circuitry guards against overcharging or over-discharge.
Reflective highlights on the elastic band add to your nighttime visibility, and a silicone strip along the front side of the band adds to your comfort by channeling perspiration away from your eyes. A metal heat dissipation sheet built into the lamp prevents forehead discomfort from the powerful Cree and Nichia LEDs. You can tilt the lamp 60° to put the beam exactly where you want it.
- Spot beam with 30, 70, and 130-lumen outputs, plus 450-lumen burst setting
- Flood beam with 4 and 40-lumen output levels
- 40-lumen SOS mode for emergencies
- Tilts up to 60°
- Runtimes: 1.5-25 hours spot, 13-100 hours flood
Switching & Electronics
- Top-mounted, side-by-side buttons for each beam
- Built-in 1600mAh LiPo battery
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Overcharging and over-discharging protection to protect the battery and circuit from damage
- Micro-USB charging port & included cable
- Lightweight at 3 ounces
- Polycarbonate and aluminum construction
- Metal heat-dissipation plate
- Cree and Nichia LEDs
- IP66-rated water resistance
- Impact-resistant to 3.3′
- Adjustable headband with silicone sweat guard and reflective marking